So I’ve been thinking…
- Carrie has crazy eyes.
- “The Old Wagon” episode of Modern Family is exactly what it’s like to have siblings.
- Why are all the women in The Walking Dead (except Maggie) totally worthless?
- Finally watched The Grand Budapest Hotel, which includes this line: “Not only was Agatha immensely skilled with a palette knife and a butter-cream flourish: she was also very brave.” I feel Julia Child would approve.
- I did not know Matthew Rhys was British. His accent completely blew my mind.
- Aaaand I just teared up watching Zombieland. Gets me every time.
Happy Hump Day!